100% raw, cold pressed and cold concentrated, our blackcurrant juice concentrate retains the vitamin C naturally present in our extra-potent New Zealand grown blackcurrants.
Every other blackcurrant concentrate on the market has been concentrated under a vacuum at about 70 degrees, which destroys the vitamin C - any vitamin C in the finished concentrate has been added back in, usually as ascorbic acid (a synthetic version of vitamin C).
The combination of Real Vitamin C with anthocyanin antioxidants (which give blackcurrants their rich purple colour) gives a potent immune support combination.
Medsafe only allows us to share scientific research (which would otherwise be consider a therapeutic claim) with individuals who have asked us for health advice - click here to request our latest summary of available research.
- 100% raw, cold pressed and cold concentrated, blackcurrant concentrate
- Contains naturally occurring plant vitamin C 125mg per adult serve
Natural Vitamin C
- Naturally occurring vitamin C may be more bioavailable than synthetic alternatives such as ascorbic acid
- Supports production of white blood cells which help protect your body against infection
- Anthocyanins give blackcurrants their rich purple colour
- Widely recognised as supporting a strong immune system
- Blackcurrant anthocyanins may have anti-viral and ant-bacterial properties
- Keep refrigerated
- Do not heat
- Consume within 2-3 weeks of opening
- Freezing will extend shelf life to 12 months after opening
HOW TO USE
- Consume daily when your immune system is challenged
- Adult and childs serve is 15 mls of concentrate
- Dilute to taste - usually about one part juice to five parts water
- Delicious over yoghurt or ice-cream!